One of the initiatives of the AMEP is the establishment of a Motoring Advisory Council, to work together with the Party and the Senator’s Office regarding policy and direction.
The Council will consist of suitability qualified people and groups who represent the diversity of our culture. By combining knowledge, experience, and resources, we can achieve far more working together than we can alone.
Chairman – Pete Styles
- AAAA – Australian Automotive Aftermarket Industry
- AAA – Australian Automobile Association
- CAMS – Confederation of Australian Motor Sport
- ASA – Auto Skills Australia
- ACMC – Australian Confederation of Motor Clubs
- Four Wheel Drive Australia
- Australian Motorcycle Council
- AMEP Member Representatives
- Road Safety Advocates
- Driver Education Advocates
- Vehicle Standards Experts
- Motoring Experts