Aims and Objectives
The Australian Motoring Enthusiast Party was formed with the primary aim of protecting the lifestyle of Motoring Enthusiasts, and to ensure the ongoing rights of those whose passion revolves around the motoring culture.
The aims and objectives of the Party are to:
- Preserve and protect the Motoring Culture
- Unite, recognise and celebrate who we are as Motoring Enthusiasts
- Develop innovative, inclusive Motoring Policy
- Promote motorsport and the need for more venues
- Be a significant contributor to the Road Safety Debate
We will achieve these aims and objectives by working together with Government, Industry Groups, Peak Motoring Bodies, and Road Safety, Driver Education, Vehicle Standards and Motoring Experts.
AMEP CORE VALUES